Overview of a Pull
Hall of Fame
These listings are courtesy listings to help people get started. The links take you to a 3rd party. Do not contact us if your harness doesn't fit properly or takes longer than you think it should take. Deal directly with the vendor.
All you need to pull is a freight or weight pull harness for your dog
Harness Makers (some also have drag weight equipment)
- Around North Carolina, or around the world check-out Harnesses By Carol. Carol Dodds (email@example.com) makes weight pull harnesses and ships them worldwide.
- For harnesses in Tennessee or around the world, Melissa Kehler, Alaskandreammals@yahoo.com, website The Working Canine
- One supplier is Nordkyn Outfitters in the Pacific Northwest (they ship). They also sell sledding equipment and many other fittings for working dogs.
- CDPITS is A great resource for Weight Pull Harnesses and Training Instructions. Custom Weight Pull and walking/working harnesses. Local & International shipping.
- Brenda Shelby (firstname.lastname@example.org)